Zinc Vitamin: is a very important mineral for our body. There are various enzyme processes going in our body, so to complete those processes presence of zinc is necessary. Zinc Vitamin can’t be stored in our body due to which we have to consume it daily from our diet and if it is not consumed on daily purpose then the level of zinc Vitamin starts decreasing day by day which may cause a problem in future.
PROBLEMS DUE TO DEFICIENCY OF ZINC
Till now we know what zinc is and what it's the role of it in our body. Now let’s know about the problems which are basically caused due to deficiency of zinc: -
- There are various problems due to deficiency of zinc which affects our complete body from head to toe.
- Alopecia, which is a disease due to which hair fall occurs.
- Night blindness also occurs due to deficiency of zinc. Night blindness is basically a disease in which an individual is not able to see properly during night time
- Sense of smell gets disturbed due to which you can’t smell the fragrance or smell of anything.
- The risk of the ulcer is very dangerous if not treated properly.
- Weakening of digestion system.
- Deficiency of zinc may also result in irritation nature and depression.
- A decrease in levels of testosterone may affect the growth of humans.
BENEFITS OF ZINC
- Zinc helps our skin by protecting it from heat, cold, bacteria, and viruses. Also, it is available in various creams and face wash which are available in the market.
- Helps to maintain proper eyesight even if you get older.
- Helps in the overall growth of the body.
SOURCES OF ZINC
- The main step to be protected from the causes of zinc deficiency you must eat food that is rich in zinc.
- There are different supplements that are available in the market, you can also go for them as well.
- It can also be consumed from the foods which are rich in zinc like;
- Red meat
- Dairy products like milk, curd, butter, cheese, and buttermilk
- Whole grain
This article was all about zinc, its benefits, problems caused due to its deficiency, and sources from which we can consume it. So in the end, I hope this article was knowledge full to you and you grab some important information from it.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, Check out our cooking section by clicking Hereor Here
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.