Up and down plank Exercise: The up and down plank is a core exercise that mainly targets your abdominal muscles triceps, glutes, quadriceps, and lower back. If you really want to make this exercise more challenging, You ca add push-ups. This is a great exercise for quadriceps. This exercise also Targets your triceps and abdominal muscles.
How to do Up and down plank Exercise?
1) Make your arms straight in the plank position.
2) Now bend your right arm.
3) Place your forearm on the ground with your elbow under your shoulders.
4) Now bend your left arm and come down into the traditional plank position.
5) Now reverse and come back to the start position.
6) Repeat exercise.
We Recommend you to See in the image
Check out Video
Benefits of Down Plank Benefits
1) This exercise doubles as a cardio move.
2) It can Increase your heart pumping rate.
3) up and down plank exercise also works for your core muscles.
4) It targets your Primary muscles like Core and arms.
5) It also targets your secondary muscles like Glute, Weiss, and shoulder.
6) You don't need any type of equipment here.
Make sure to keep your body straight while performing this workout. Inhale when you come down and exhale while going up. Repeat this exercise for 10-12 reps and at least 3 sets. Make sure to keep your back in a neutral position. Engage your core to keep your body right. Try not to twist or rotate your hips during this exercise. Lower your back down slowly and with full control while doing this exercise. You can continue it to desired number of repetitions, Alternating the leading arm to avoid muscle imbalaces.
Make sure keep head, neck and spine aligned. You have to inhale when you bend your arms. You have to breath out while you straightn your arms.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.