T Bar Row: This is a Back Exercise that is mostly done in Back workout. This workout especially works on multiple Body parts like- Upper, Middle, and lower back muscle groups. This is a back pulling exercise. It is done to strengthen the back muscle. The T Bar Exercise has multiple variations. While doing this exercise, it's most important to follow the exact form and position to avoid pain and injury.
Check out below image
Check out below video
How to do T bar row?
As some gyms don't have T Bar Machine. We can also make the T Bar Machine by ourselves.
- Take yourself on the t bar Machine.
- Get in the Lie Prone Position.
- Hold the Bar widely.
- Grip Bar tightly.
- Now pull toward your chest.
- Make sure to Make a maximum 1-inch distance between the bar and your chest.
- make sure to move the shoulder and back blades instead of your whole body.
- Take the Bar To the starting position slowly.
- Repeat it.
- Have 3-4 set and 10-12 reps every set.
Note: If you don't have a T Bar Machine. You can have a chest barbell and put it's one side in the corner so that it can not move and have a plate to the other sides. and now you can use it as the T Bar Machine.
Benefits of T bar row
- This workout is specially developed to work for the back muscle.
- It also works for all major Back muscle groups Like- trapezius, erector spine, and torso major.
- While doing this workout our arms are also affected Because it is also done using our shoulders.
- Alternate muscle is also affected like:- brachialis, biceps, and brachioradialis.
- It fully targets our Back Muscle. if you want a full engagement in your back you can make it.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.