Reverse Crunches: - Reverse Crunches is really a great exercise which makes our abs strong. It is a great exercise to build your abs. The area in which our abs appear is known as the rectus abdominis. When we perform exercises of abs then we mostly hit rectus abdominals. Abs leg raises is an exercise that helps you to build your abs. This exercise also helps in cutting the fat of the stomach area.
How To Do Reverse Crunches?
- To perform this exercise all you need is a mat and some free space.
- Lie on the ground on your with your face in an upward direction.
- Lift your legs and take them above your chest as shown in the figure.
- Hold for some seconds and try to remain stable.
- Now bring your legs back and lift them again.
- Repeat the steps and perform the expected number of repetitions.
Check out below image
Make sure to check out below video
Common Mistake Done During Reverse Crunches:-
- Performing exercise at a very high pace.
- Not lifting their back properly.
- Not doing a complete range of motion.
- Make sure to move your legs slowly. while moving slowly you give attention to your abs for the long period.
- If you are performing this exercise, Make sure to perform it in the exact posture.
- If you want to lose your body weight you can follow this workout.
- It's also called as strength increasing workout.
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.