Plank exercise for abs: - Plank is really a great exercise which makes our complete core strong. It is a great exercise to build your abs. The area in which our abs appear is known as the rectus abdominis. When we perform exercises of abs then we mostly hit rectus abdominals. Abs leg raises is an exercise which helps you to build your abs. This exercise also helps in cutting the fat of the stomach area.
How To Do Plank exercise for abs?
- To perform this exercise all you need is a mat and some free space.
- Lie on the ground on your stomach side
- Lift your body with help of your hands.
- Keep your hips and back straight.
- Try to remain stable.
- Try not to move for at least one minute.
- After that relax.
Check out below image
Check out below video
Common Mistake Done Plank exercise for abs
People bend their back which is wrong.
- Touching of the thigh on the ground.
- Not remain stable.
- Improper distance between hands.
Benefits of Plank exercise for abs
- This exercise can maximize the strength of your spine, rhomboids, trapezius, and abdominal muscles.
- You can get a strong posture because it actually strengthens your bones.
- It's Helps to increase body flexibility.
- This exercise also targets every muscle group of your body.
- It makes your entire body strong.
- It can also increase muscle mass.
- Plank also helps to breathe properly.
- It increases the strength of our skeletal system.
- increases the ability to focus the concentration.
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.