Mental disorders list: Mental health is a very important topic and this article is based on mental health. Physical health is visible to everyone but mental health can’t be seen so easily or we are not capable to understand. Whenever you feel sick (stomach ache, fever, fracture) you always used to visit the doctor. All these are counted under physical health.
What is mental health?
Let’s understand mental health with an example. There is a boy whose age is 19 years who is sad for the past two to three days. He used to stay very lonely in his house, don’t completing his meals, don’t talk to anyone. One day his mother can to his room and ask him why you always stay so sad, so lonely. Everything will be fine life always stay happy. But days stated increasing from three to six, six to ten. Can’t take his sleep properly, dullness on his face. But his parents dint understand that his sad feelings are not normal to infect it’s a disease that also requires a doctor that is a psychiatrist (mental health doctor). Mental disorders list: The child in the above example is a case of depression. Hope by this example you may understand what mental health is. In the USA, UK if anyone feels depression, anxiety, and overthinking they immediately visit a psychiatrist but in India psychiatrist means a doctor who treats only metal people which is a very wrong assumption.
- People are unable to recognize that they are suffering from mental health and consult a doctor very late when situation become worse
Types of mental health problems:-
- Loneliness: - A feeling of loneliness is like no one is there for you, you are all alone
- Trauma: - Trauma is nothing but damage to the mind that occurs as a result of a distressing event. Trauma is often the result of a vast amount of stress
- Stress: - A state of mental or emotional strain or tension results from poor or demanding circumstances. Mental disorders list
- Psychosis: - It is a mental disorder characterized by a disconnection from reality.
- Depression: - Depression is a mood disorder that causes a constant feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
- Anxiety and panic attacks: - Sudden event of intense fear or anxiety and physical symptoms, based on a perceived threat rather than imminent danger.
- Anger: - It is an emotion characterized by aggression toward someone or something you feel has purposely done you wrong.
- Eating problems
- So are so many problems but these were some of the major (common) problems of mental health.
How weak a person physically can be but if this mind is satisfied he will be fine in the same way on other hand there is a very strong person but his mind his not satisfied it’s unstable so he will remain sad. It’s all about your mind whether it’s satisfied or not.
Treatment of mental health: -
- At this time, most mental illnesses cannot be cured, but they can usually be treated effectively to minimize the symptoms and allow the individual to function in work, school, or social environments. To begin treatment, an individual needs to see a qualified mental health professional.
- Treatment of mental health differs with the type of mental disorder but almost always involves psychiatric counseling. Sometimes medication may be given as well.
- Mental illness is mostly not ‘permanent’; its effects are not consistent over time, while the pattern of harm and functioning can persist for many years. Mental disorders list
- Mental illnesses may be caused due to environmental stresses, genetic factors, biochemical imbalances, or a combination of these. With proper care and treatment, many individuals learn to cope or recover from a mental illness or emotional disorder.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.