Jack Knives Exercise: - JackKnives is one of the best exercises to train (build) your abs. The area in which our abs appear is known as the rectus abdominus. When we perform exercises of abs then we mostly hit rectus abdominals. JackKnives is an exercise that helps you to build your abs. This exercise hits the upper part of your rectus abdominus (abs).
How To Do Jack Knives Exercise?
To perform this exercise all you need is a mat and some free space where you can perform the exercise.
- All you need to do is just lie on the ground with your face in an upward direction that is towards the sky.
- Place your hands-on floor above your head with palms towards the sky as shown in the figure.
- Lift your legs and hands at the same time.
- Try to touch your toes.
- Now come back to the initial position as again do the same step.
- Repeat the steps and perform the expected number of repetitions.
Please make sure to look at below image
Check out below video
Common Mistake Done During Jack Knives Exercise
- Not doing a complete range of motion.
- Not toes to touch toes.
- Improper placement of hands.
- Bend in knees while performing the exercise.
- Going to a relax position at a very high speed.
This is one of the best ways to get the six-pack within very less time. It's a common exercise that lets you stretch your full body. You can also do this exercise in the form of a warmup. But make sure to do this exercise in the exact proper manner. Any exercise not done in the exact form can really harm your body. So please make sure to follow the exact form while doing any exercise.
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.