Front Barbell Squat: - Front Barbell squat is a great and one the best exercise which is a compound movement. Now being a compound movement it targets most of your muscles such as your complete legs, back, shoulders, and many more small muscles. The most important thing which you have to keep in your mind before performing this exercise is that you have to wear shoes which have a hard soul and also if possible you can wear a supporter.
How To Do Front Barbell Squat?
- To perform this exercise you all you need is a squat rack, weight plates. Before starting this exercise to just keep in mind that you have to wear shoes which have a hard soul.
- Get under the squat rack and lift the weight on your upper chest.
- Placement of the bar should be on upper chest and hand should be crossed as shown in the figure.
- Bend your knees and go down slowly. When you go down keep in mind that your gluts and knees should go down at the same time.
- Make an angle of around 80 degrees between your hamstring and calf muscles.
- Now put pressure on your legs and come back to the initial position.
- Repeat the steps and perform the expected number of repetitions.
Check out below image
Please follow below image
Common Mistake Done During Front Barbell Squat:-
- People usually don’t do a warm-up before performing an exercise which is wrong.
- Wearing foot ware which has a soft soul.
- Incorrect holding position of the barbell.
- Incorrect placement of the bar while performing the exercise.
- Bad leg placement exerts unnecessary pressure on the knees.
- Doing exercise at a very high pace has a bad effect on joints.
- Not using a weight lifting belt while lifting heavy.
- Going too down can give long term injury in knees.
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.