Flutter kicks Exercise for Butt
Flutter kicks Exercise for Butt: It's just series for leg movements up & Down. There are lots of variations of Flutter Kicks. It Strengthens the lower core and upper leg.
How to Do Flutter kicks Exercise for Butt?
1)Lay down on your Back
2) Now you have to put your hands down by your side.
3) Make sure that your back is flat against the floor.
4) Now lift your one-sided leg toward up
5) Next, Take your leg back and raise the other leg Same as the first one.
6) Make sure to breathe the entire time.
7) Make sure your core is tight.
8) Your legs must be straight.
9) You are working your leg's core.
10) Repeat this again and again.
We recommend you to check out images
It's most recommended to checkout below video
If you can do two to three sets (15-20 reps per set) of this for about the same amount of time, and you're going to really feel bun after a while. when you are doing the flutter kicks, make sure that your back is flat against the floor. Because if you arch you might feel a little bit of, you know, a pain in your lower back while doing this exercise.
If you are feeling pain, stop what you're doing because you need to listen to your body. You don't need to push any further. So just make sure that your form is correct when you're doing these kinds of exercises. Because, the last thing we want to do is injure ourselves, which will put us out for days upon weeks, and then we really get nowhere in the end.
So basically make sure your back is flat, Core is tight Because your core is supporting it. Make sure that you don't have any pain in your lower back.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.