Dumbbell sumo squat: - Sumo Squat is a great exercise to make your legs strong. It hits your most of legs' muscles which include the thigh, hamstring, and many more. This exercise can be performed in three ways and they are without weights, using dumbbells, using barbells. It is named sumo squats because posture in this exercise seems similar to a sumo wrestler.
How To Do dumbbell sumo squat?
To perform this exercise all you need is a dumbbell. Before performing this exercise also remember to wear shoes with hard soul.
- Open your legs more than the width of your shoulder.
- After opening your legs turn your toes in an outward position as shown in the figure below.
- Now pick up the dumbbell and go down slowly. Make an angle of about 80 degrees between your hamstring and calf muscle.
- Exert pressure with your foot and come back to the initial position.
- Repeat steps and perform the expected number of repetitions.
We always recommend you to follow our images
Check out below video
Common Mistake Done During dumbbell sumo squat
- Wearing foot ware which has a soft soul.
- Incorrect holding position of the dumbbell.
- Bad leg placement exerts unnecessary pressure on the knees.
- Doing exercise at a very high pace has a bad effect on joints.
- Not using a weight lifting belt while lifting heavy.
- Going too down can give long term injury in knees.
- Not placing their feet in an outward position.
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.