Dumbbell calf raises: - It is a great exercise which is performed with help of a dumbbell. This exercise mainly targets your calf muscle. It is a great exercise to strengthen your calf muscle. While performing this exercise you need to keep in mind that you have to stand on the little uplifted surface and lift the weight with help of your calves.
How To Do Dumbbell calf raises?
- To perform this exercise all you need are some dumbbell. Before performing this exercise also remember to wear shoes with hard soul.
- Stand straight with your feet jointly.
- Pick up a dumbbell in your hand and stand straight a shown in the figure with your feet joint
- Slowly lift your body on your toes.
- Slowly come down but don’t let the heel touch the ground. Again lift up on toes.
- Repeat steps and perform expected number of repetitions.
Follow below image
Check out below video
Common Mistake Done During Dumbbell calf raises
- Improper placement of feet. The feet of some people have a gap between them.
- Performing exercise at a very high pace.
- Touching heal of shoes on the ground while coming down.
- Most beginners make it too fast. Doing in an improper manner this workout can give you injury.
Using too heavyweights which a person unstable to perform the exercise
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.