Cross Body Crunches: - Crossbody crunches is one of the best exercises to train (build) your abs. The area in which our abs appear is known as the rectus abdominus. When we perform exercises of abs then we mostly hit rectus abdominals. Crossbody crunches is an exercise that helps you to build your abs. This exercise hits the upper part of your rectus abdominus (abs).
How To Do Cross Body Crunches?
- To perform this exercise all you need is a mat and some free space where you can perform the exercise.
- All you need to do is just lie on the ground with your face in an upward direction that is towards the sky.
- Place your hands at the back of your neck as shown in the figure.
- Lift your right leg and touch the knee to the elbow of the left arm as shown in the figure.
- Now take it down and lift the left leg and touch its knee to the elbow of the right arm.
- In the same way, perform the exercise without touching feet to the ground.
- Repeat the steps and perform the expected number of repetitions.
We always recommend you to check out below images
We always recommend you to check out below Videos
Common Mistake Done During Cross Body Crunches
- Touching feet on the ground while performing the exercise.
- Performing exercise at a very high speed.
- Not touching elbows and knees properly.
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.