How to Do Cross arm Crunches For Abs?
Cross arm Crunches For Abs: This is a basic body-weight exercise where you don't need any equipment to perform this exercise. This exercise also strengthens the core and hips. By Crossing your arms you help yourself not to pull the neck forward.
Cross arm Crunches For AbsLie down and bends your knees with your feet flat on the floor. Cross your arms in front of your chest.
Then lift your head and shoulders up to make a 30-degree angle with the ground.
Check out Below image
Benefits of Cross arm Crunches
1) Directly hits your abs
2) This is the best way to remove your belly fat.
3) You can always try whenever you plan to lose weight.
4) Get a well-shaped body.
5) So simple to perform this exercise.
6) also affects your Neck somehow.
7) Any beginner can also perform this workout.
8) This is strength training.
9) you actually don't need any types of equipment in this exercise.
10) Simultaneously it hits 3 of your body parts:- Abs, Hips, and obliques.
Check Out Below Video For a better understanding
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.