Cobra Stretch for Yoga: Cobra Stretch is a most beneficial abdominal stretch. This exercise is especially for those who spend the majority of their day hunched over a desk. While sitting at a chair and desk people neck becomes sticky and it can actually harm a lot. Cobra stretch gives a nice lengthening off the anterior neck muscles, chest, shoulder, and abdominals.
How to Do Cobra Stretch for Yoga?
1)Lie down on your stomach and bend your elbows with your hands beneath your shoulders.
2)Now push your chest up off the ground as fas as possible hold this position for seconds.
Follow the Image
1) You need to lie on your belly.
2) Now use your forearms to get little up as shown in the image.
3) now just stretch legs back straight, to hip-width apart.
4)Now spread your toes slowly wide, try to press the tops of feet into the mat.
5) Tighten your let and roll your inner thigh up and outer thigh down.
6) Now you can press tailbone to your feet and lengthen your lower back.
7) Now press down to your forearms to lift your chest up.
We Always Recommend you to Check out our below videos