Chapped lips: -Chapped or chapped lips is a term commonly used to describe dry lips. Chapped lips can be caused by a number of factors, including Weather, excessive lip licking, certain medicines. Chapped lips are a common condition that occurs only to most people. But some people can develop a more severe form of chapped lips called cheilitis. Cheilitis can be caused by an infection, which is characterized by cracked skin at the corners of the lips.
You can usually treat dry lips with simple remedies and preventive measures. If your lips are consistently dry and chapped, you should consider contacting a dermatologist.
Chapped Lips Home Treatment
Sugar and Water
- Mix two spoons of sugar in one spoon of honey.
- Apply the paste on your lips and leave it on for a few minutes.
- Then use your fingers to gently rub the mixture onto your lips to loosen dead skin cells.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Wash a handful of rose petals thoroughly in water. Soak the petals in milk for a few hours. (If you have issues with dairy products, you can soak them in glycerin.)
- Make a thick paste by mashing the rose petals.
- Apply this paste on your dry lips two to three times a day and every night before sleeping
- Apply pure organic honey on your chapped lips several times a day.
- You can also make a paste of honey and glycerin and apply it before sleeping to make lips soft in the morning.
- Apply fresh milk cream on your lips and leave it for 10 minutes. Then wash your lips with a cotton ball dipped in lukewarm water.
- Do this daily so that your lips can heal faster.
- Rub a small piece of cucumber gently on your dry lips so that the juice gets applied well on them.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash your lips with water.
- Do this several times a day so that your lips can heal faster.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, Check out our cooking section by clicking Hereor Here
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.