Body pain Problem: - Nowadays the very busy part of the race life, working continuously, not eating on time, excessive physical exertion, not getting enough sleep or stress due to stress quickly dominates the body, the body starts to ache. Which does not involve the mind in any work. Fatigue and body aches can occur soon after a major event - such as a family wedding or Holi ceremony or work presentation. Pushing oneself to do more than just a little more day and day to add to sleep at night can add a lot. Other reasons for experiencing body pain include starting a new workout routine or taking your old exercise routine to a new level. Ironically, lack of exercise is also a major cause of body pain.
Here we are giving some easy remedies with the help of which you can get rid of your body pain.
* Peel four to five portions of garlic and add half a teaspoon of thyme to thirty grams of mustard oil and cook on a low flame. Remove the oil after filtering the garlic and parsley, and sieve it. Massaging this mildly hot oil provides relief from all types of body pain.
* Massaging the oil of walnuts helps to relieve spasm pain of hands and feet soon.
* Fill 10 grams of camphor and 200 grams of mustard oil in a vial and close it and keep it in the sun. When both things are combined, then with this oil massage, all types of body pain, muscle pain can be cured soon.
* Turmeric is considered a pain reliever. In body ache, taking turmeric powder with milk gives relief soon.
* To avoid body pain, consume fruits and vegetables as much as possible. Eat foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids. * Mixed salt in mustard oil, lukewarm and massaged all over the body, and take a bath in hot water. It gives instant relief.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, Check out our cooking section by clicking Hereor Here
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.