beta-alanine supplement: Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid. It is a kind of nonamino acid which is not used to make new tissues, to build new muscles. Our muscles are built up with 20 different amino acids and in those 20 amino acids, beta-alanine doesn’t exist. That’s why beta-alanine is also known as a nonhomogeneous amino acid. T is also present in some pre-workout. It also has antioxidant, immune-enhancing, and anti-aging properties.
Role of beta-alanine: -
It is a non-essential amino acid that is produced naturally in the body. When beta-alanine is consumed by the body it goes inside the body and combines with histidine which results in the production of carnosine. So Beta-alanine helps in the production of carnosine. That's a compound that plays a role in muscle endurance in high-intensity exercise. The role of carnosine is that it reduces fatigue in muscles. So this was the role of beta-alanine in the body. In one day you need 6 grams of beta-alanine. It can be divided into three doses
- In the morning with an empty stomach
- Can be used as pre-workout
Can be added in your post-workout shake
One thing you must keep in mind before consuming it is that you should never consume more than 3 grams of beta-alanine in a single dose as it may have given some warm feeling around your neck and face, you may also feel itch or tingle. It is not a harmful effect but it can make you uncomfortable.
If you are already on a creatine cycle that is you are already consuming creating that you can avoid usage of beta-alanine as it also performs the same function. If you use both creatine and beta-alanine both then you are just wasting your money nothing else. beta-alanine supplement
Some advantages of beta-alanine are: -
- It enhances performance by increasing exercise capacity and decreasing muscle fatigue.
- Reduces the amount of lactic acid present in muscles.
- Helps to increase muscle endurance, specifically in people who are over the age of 55.
- Helps you to build lean muscle mass.
Helps in maintaining the PH level of muscle getting too acidic, which contributes to fatigue. beta-alanine supplement
Side effects of beta alanine: -
- It is safe when taken by mouth appropriately for a short period of time.
- Side effects have not been reported with moderate doses of beta - alanine.
- High doses can cause flushing and tingling.
- Its safety has not been recognized for children, people with particular diseases or conditions, or for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. So these individuals must avoid use of beta alanine.
- Increase in heat on neck and face area.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.
Hope this article was informative to you and provides you enough information about beta-alanine. Along with including supplements, you must do your workout properly as well because if you rely on supplements and diet you will not get any major result. Make sure you do intense workout, eat a good diet and add essential supplements as well