Best tips for good health: Access to health care may be defines as the opportunity to have health care needs fulfilled. Also, there was an act that was right to healthcare. According to the Right to Healthcare Act, it guarantees healthcare services to all citizens, including free diagnostics, out-patient care, medicines, and hospitalization through a network of public hospitals and enlisted private hospitals. This was a very great step taken by the government. Its main goal was to improve access to comprehensive, quality health care services. Access to health care is concerned with the relationship between need, provision, and utilization of health services.
Why is Access to Health Services Important?
- Access to health care is very important, the life given by God to us is precious to everyone so there should be access to health services for everyone so that he/she can cure him/her of disease or can consult a doctor if have some problem.
- Without access to healthcare, people are at more risk. Best tips for good health
- Diseases, malnutrition, pregnancy – all can become highly dangerous without proper help and medical services.
- Health care service should be provided in every city and village so that in any kind of emergency individuals can visit there and get themselves treated.
People in rural areas (village areas) generally have less access to healthcare as compared to urban areas. Fewer medical practitioners, mental health programs, and healthcare facilities in these areas often mean less preventative care and longer response times in emergencies. Also, there are many more facilities available in urban areas as compared to rural areas. Mostly rural areas consist of government hospitals in which there are not great facilities. Best tips for good health
Ways by which Hospitals Can Improve Healthcare Access: -
- Team up with Independent Transportation Network, ITN: - This can be a great service for seniors who are not comfortable in driving a car; an Independent Transportation Network (ITN) assist can be a lifeline for them. Residents, where ITN operates, can schedule trips 24 hours a day. Drivers even come to the door to help the passenger into and out of the car. In countries like the US, seniors use Independent Transportation Network (ITN) to get to medical appointments, go grocery shopping, attend religious services, or go almost anywhere. Best tips for good health
Use Mobile Clinics to Go to the Patient: -
Mobile clinics are clinics that give primary care services, preventive care services, or dental care services from a van, truck, or bus equipped with all of the necessary technology to provide clinical services in underserved areas, both rural and urban. This can help those people also who are unable to visit hospitals. Best tips for good health
- Team up with Retail Clinics: - Minor health issues need not visit the emergency room which is usually not the right choice as it’s very expensive and can take hours. The rapid spread of walk-in clinics in retail stores is providing one alternative. This is mainly practiced in the US which saves money as well as time.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback. Best tips for good health
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Get favorite movies from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.