Bent arm pullover: is a chest workout that is done for strengthening our chest from a different angle. This is workout is mostly done at the end of your all workouts. The chest is the Main Muscle Group of this workout. It Targets the Upper Chest Mainly. There are also some other muscles that are affected while doing this workout like- Triceps, Shoulders. This is a Strengthening workout. You need Dumbbell and Bench
to do this workout. This is an intermediate workout.
How to do Bent arm pullover?
1) Hold a Dumbbell using both hands.
2) Now just lie on a bench.
3) Take your feet on the floor(side of the bench).
4) Now Extend Elbows to hold directly above your chest.
5) Now, this is your starting position.
6) Without changing the angle of your elbows Inhale.
7) Next is just to draw your dumbbell backward over the head in ARC-Like Motion.
8) Make sure that your upper arms are in line.
9) Now Exhale and take your dumbbell to the starting position.
10) Repeat the Procedure.
It's most recommended at Below Image
Check out Below Video
Benefits of Bent arm pullover
1) By doing Dumbbell bent arm pullover you can strengthen the muscles in the chest.
2) This exercise can fully engage the core muscles.
3) Its' also somehow bodyweight training.
4) It can increase muscle mass in your body.
5) Helps to increase Extra muscle in your chest.
6) It Also engages and strengthens the muscles nearby your Chest.
7) Your Shoulder is preferentially stimulated while doing this exercise.
8) You can increase the balance in your Upper Body.
9) It also Improves Cardiopulmonary Function.
10) It Improves Core Stability.
There are a lot of Benefits of this workout you must add this workout in your chest exercise. It can give you extra strength in your body. It most recommended workout by the most physicians.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.